Home Horizon has served over 37 youth.
- 32+ individuals have lived in the Barbara Weider House
- 34 youth have been given a bed within the community
- 24 have been Reunified with Family
- 6 Have been graduated to 2nd Stage Transitional Housing
- 12+ have received counseling from Home Horizon and living within the Community
- 22 have been helped to ensure their Food Security
- 10 have gone through mediation who are at risk of losing their housing within the community (We are their Advocates)
- 2 Barbara Weider House residents recently graduated High School
- 2 have entered post-secondary education
Many more are waiting for our help.
We currently have 46
youth from the local community on our waiting list and many more out there in need of our services. With your help we can reach more youth in need. Consideration a donation
today. We thank you.